|What are the photo rules and regulations? - Show this answer|
|What are the photo rules and regulations? - Hide this answer|
|1. The maximum file size your photo can be is 2MB (2000Kb).
2. Please make sure that your picture is in one of the following digital formats:
3. BMP, GIF, JPG, JFIF, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, PNG, PCX, PIC, PICT, or TGA.
4. Make sure that your photo is taken showing your face from the front. Try to find a picture where your face is situated in the middle of the picture.
5. Try to choose a photo in which your face can be clearly seen, and the lighting is good.
6. Photos containing your email address, website URLs, or any other form of personal contact will not be accepted.
7. Avoid small photos. Your photo must be at least 150 pixels wide x 150 pixels high.
8. For best results use a photo that is at least 400 pixels wide x 400 pixels high.
9. Try to select a photo that was taken recently and one that represents you.
10. Nude pictures are not allowed.
11. Obscene, sexual or otherwise offensive photos will not be posted.
12. We currently do not accept cartoons, artwork, childhood photos, or photos where your face is not visible.
13. All photos, once submitted, must be approved by Prayerful Living Singles before they show up in your profile
14. The first photo you submit is automatically the default photo which displays with your profile. If you include more than one photo you can designate which one is your default photo. It should be a head/shoulders shot and taken within the past 2 years.
15. Your alternate photos are not required to have been taken in the past 2 years.
|Why is my photo cropped? - Show this answer|
|Why is my photo cropped? - Hide this answer|
|As a rule we do not crop our member's photos unless the particular photo exceeds the large photo requirement.
You can access your original photo by clicking the "My Account" tab on top of the home page, then click on the "View Photo" tab, there you will find each of your large photos as they were submitted.
Please note that every photo entered into the system is re-sized from the original version.
We create a medium size photo as well as a thumbnail version from the original photo. These are used in the search results and the profile view.
|I have a photo I'd like to use but I need to crop others out of it. - Show this answer|
|I have a photo I'd like to use but I need to crop others out of it. - Hide this answer|
|You can use an online photo editor to crop, rotate and modify your photos. There are free sites on the internet that allow you to do this. One free site is www.picmonkey. Once on the page click the "edit" button and select your photo file that you would like to crop or edit in some way and follow the instructions.|